Industry and event happenings
BIG AIR CHUR announces the Freestyle Festival 2023 dates and line-up!
10 Jul 2023
The legendary Lake of Charity is returning! This year, it will take place for the 10th time from July 21st to July 23rd, 2023, at Gerstreitteich in Saalbach/Hinterglem.
3 Jul 2023
- Yago Dora and Caitlin Simmers Win 2023 VIVO Rio Pro Presented by Corona - Tyler Wright and Ethan Ewing Finish Runner-up - Current No. 2 Tyler Wright Clinches Spot in WSL Final 5 - Carissa Moore and Filipe Toledo Lead Rankings Going into Stop No. 9
Caitlin Simmers (USA) and Yago Dora (BRA), winners of the 2023 VIVO Rio Pro Presented by Corona.
2 Jul 2023
World Snowboard Federation announces successful closing conference of the Erasmus+ SafeShred project
28 Jun 2023
Pajar Ariyana and Willow Hardy Win Inaugural Nias Utara International Surfing Competition 2023
Pajar Ariyana surfing his way to the win.
27 Jun 2023
Here's a quick update from World Skate with what's gone down in the finals this weekend...
Liz Akama in action.
26 Jun 2023
• Morgan Cibilic and Anon Matsuoka Men’s and Women’s Winners • Bronson Meydi and Kana Nakashio Take Out Pro Juniors
The 2023 Krui Pro QS 5,000 winners Anon Matsuoka (JPN) and Morgan Cibilic (AUS).
20 Jun 2023
These are the Zillertal VÄLLEY RÄLLEY tour winners 2022/2023 and Announcement of the new event dates for 2023/2024!
BETTERPARK HINTERTUX CONTEST DAY 2023.
19 Jun 2023
• Caroline Marks and Filipe Toledo Win Surf City El Salvador Pro Presented by Corona • Tyler Wright and Griffin Colapinto Earn Runner-up Finishes • Carissa Moore and Griffin Colapinto Hold Onto Rankings Lead
17 Jun 2023
KSWC’s Innovative Wave Basin Technology Will Reach New Geographies and Communities
Surf Abu Dhabi will be a one-of-a-kind wave facility in Abu Dhabi, owned and operated by Modon Properties, Abu Dhabi.
16 Jun 2023
This time Blue Tomato's annual skate tour has been in Sweden - here's the recap from Gothenburg!
13 Jun 2023
BOWLZILLA Wellington brought the heat this summer for the National Bowl Skating Championships. As winter sets in in the southern hemisphere this clip will get everyone all fired up again. After the last few years of weather and lockdowns it was the celebration everyone wanted and needed – watch, enjoy and GO SKATE.
BOWLZILLA Wellington, Waitangi Park 18/02/2023
8 Jun 2023
- Gold Medals, Olympic Qualification and Incredible Surfing for 2023 Surf City El Salvador ISA World Surfing Games Finals Day - Alan Cleland Jr. (MEX) and Tatiana Weston-Webb (BRA) win first ISA WSG Gold Medals - Tahitian Kauli Vaast (FRA) and Tokyo 2020 Silver Medalist Kanoa Igarashi (JPN) claim final remaining Paris 2024 Olympic Games continental slots - Peru win fourth Team Gold Medals and the Fernando Aguerre World Team Champion Trophy, France claim silver, Brazil, bronze, Japan, copper
This time Blue Tomato's annual skate tour has been in Norway - here's the recap from Trondheim!
6 Jun 2023
- Day 5 of 2023 Surf City El Salvador ISA World Surfing Games Brings Olympic Qualification Scenarios Into Clearer Focus - Alan Cleland Jr. (MEX) makes full use of judging criteria, claims highest Main Round numbers - Lucia Indurain (ARG) holds on to her dreams after tight, emotional heat - Two-time WSL Champion John John Florence (USA) enjoys the process as he progresses through Repechage - First Tokyo 2020 Olympians eliminated with shock losses for Leon Glatzer (GER), Yolanda Hopkins (POR), and Ramzi Boukhiam (MAR)
Joshe Faulkner, Team South Africa.
5 Jun 2023
- Carissa Moore and Griffin Colapinto Win Surf Ranch Pro Presented by 805 Beer - Caroline Marks and Italo Ferreira Earn Runner-up Finishes - Upset of Finals Day: Ethan Ewing Overcomes Two-time Event Winner Gabriel Medina
Carissa Moore (HAW) and Griffin Colapinto (USA) celebrate their wins at the 2023 Surf Ranch Pro Presented by 805 Beer.
29 May 2023
The ISA World Surfing Games officially begins at Surf City, El Salvador next week with the Opening Ceremony and the Pouring of the Sands on Tuesday May 30th.
El Salvador will again host the upcoming ISA World Surfing Games.
25 May 2023
Blue Tomato's annual skate tour is back - here's the recap from Maribor!
23 May 2023
More than half a million entries over 5 days: Montpellier, the international capital of urban sports! Here's a look back at the skate highlights of this 26th edition.
22 May 2023
15 quali events in Europe and Asia, 1 World Finals in Prague
19 May 2023
- Team France Sweeps Finals Day of the 2023 Surf City El Salvador ISA World Longboard Championship
- France’s Alice Le Moigne and Antoine Delpero make history as winningest ISA World Longboard Champions
- France win Team gold medal, Brazil win silver, Peru, bronze, Philippines, copper
- Rogelio Esquievel Jr. leads Team Philippines to historic first ISA medals
- Chloe Calmon (BRA) and Carlos Bahia (BRA) solidify final two slots for Santiago 2023 Pan American Games
15 May 2023
12,000 square foot SLS Plaza to Provide Campers the Opportunity to Skate a Pro-Level Contest Venue Starting this Summer
10 May 2023
Blue Tomato's annual skate tour is back - this week rocking it in Vienna!
9 May 2023
WRT 2023 Champs William Bostadloekken (ski) Daisy Thomas (ski) and Chaeun Lee (snowboard) were in Schilthorn for the incredible Swatch Nines 2023, one of the most prestigious events on the planet. Black Yeti offered them invitations to this iconic event, a once-in-lifetime opportunity to jump into the professional world of snowboarding and freeskiing.
2023 World Rookie Champion Chaeun Lee at Swatch Nines.
8 May 2023