Industry and event happenings
Young skaters around the world now have a new, fun way to engage with learning English.
26 Feb 2024
- The Basque surfer was unstoppable in the water with an “almost perfect” score in the final heat. - A crowd of 10.000 people made it to the Cueto cliffs to enjoy an epic day of XXL surfing live.
Indar Unanue on his way to victory in Santander.
24 Feb 2024
- Picklum Goes Back-to-Back at Sunset, Takes Over Rankings Lead - Robinson Posts Near-Perfection for Sunset Glory - Igarashi and Sakura Johnson Notch Notable Runner-Up Finishes - Picklum and Florence Head to Portugal as the World No. 1s
Australians Jack Robinson (AUS) and Molly Picklum (AUS) both found near-perfect scores on their way to claiming dominant wins in the 2024 Hurley Pro Sunset Beach.
22 Feb 2024
For what? For turns, snowboards, and speeds. For fast times and good ones, and lots of fun on and off the piste!
19 Feb 2024
Starting in snow at Schilthorn, Switzerland before moving to dirt at the Bike Republic Sölden, Austria, Swatch Nines will tap into water with a new surf event in Waco, USA.
14 Feb 2024
Guseli earns career first while Ono and Hirano repeat halfpipe crystal globe wins.
12 Feb 2024
- Caity Simmers and Barron Mamiya Win Lexus Pipe Pro Presented by YETI - Simmers, Picklum, Sakura Johnson Lead Charge In Historic Day for Women’s Surfing - Australia’s Picklum Earns First Perfect 10 of the Season - Mamiya Finds Magic at Pipeline, Wins with Perfect 10-Point Ride
Caitlin Simmers (USA) and Barron Mamiya (HAW) etched their names into surfing history with incredible victories in the Lexus Pipe Pro Presented by YETI.
11 Feb 2024
Boardriding.com is proud to be sponsoring our first rider - the fabulous Laura Zaveska from Czech Republic!
Laura took 1st place in the Big Air Europa Cup in Poland, 10/2/24.
It's an Eventful February as World Rookie Tour Announces Upcoming Qualifying Events Across Europe.
7 Feb 2024
Ivan Monteiro and Carla Karolina's brilliance takes them to the top of the Street podium in Floripa. Both were crowned champions with the score they made in the first of their three runs, in stories of pure overcoming.
Carla Karolina on her way to victory in the Street category.
6 Feb 2024
On the podium of Olympic athletes from Park, Yndiara Asp is crowned champion of STU National de Florianópolis, in a final filled with emotion due to injury of Isadora Pacheco, also from Santa Catarina.
5 Feb 2024
- Sierra Kerr and Jarvis Earle Win BYD Pro URBNSURF QS 3000 Presented By Rip Curl & Pirate Life - Australia’s Two Most Recent World Junior Champions Perform Under Pressure - Victoria’s Ellie Harrison and Queenslander Alister Reginato Finish Runners-Up - 120 of Australia’s Best Surfers Delivered Non-Stop Action in Pumping Surf
Coolangatta's Sierra Kerr (AUS) claimed her very first QS victory after a high-pressure finish that saw her deliver an event-winning 8.63 (out of a possible 10).
15-year-old skateboarder from São Bernardo do Campo, Dan Sabino, wins his first title at STU National: 'It's a dream come true'.
In a final of giants in Floripa, the youngest is crowned champion in the Park.
4 Feb 2024
Ono and Totsuka lead the way in dominant day for Japanese halfpipe team.
- Four Victors Crowned at 2024 SLO CAL Open Pismo Beach presented by Surfing For Hope - Swindal Takes Over for First-Ever WSL Win, Moves to No. 1 on North America Rankings - Lindblad Goes Near-Perfect, First Competitor to Earn SLO CAL Sweep - Demplfe-Olin Claims Maiden WSL Pro Junior Victory - Kushner Breaks Through for First WSL Win
Event Winners at the 2024 SLO CAL Open Pismo Beach presented by Surfing For Hope
29 Jan 2024
Successful 2nd Zillertal VÄLLEY RÄLLEY tour stop with perfect conditions in the Zillertal Arena
Dima Luchkin (UKR) took overall victory in the men's category.
24 Jan 2024
- Chianca, Scooby and Gabeira Crowned at TUDOR Nazaré Big Wave Challenge - Chianca’s Relentless Approach Wins It All Again - Gabeira Secures Second Title At Nazaré - Scooby Eventually Finds His Own Pace, Brings Team to Top of the Podium
A 100% Brazilian podium at this year’s TUDOR Nazaré Big Wave Challenge.
23 Jan 2024
Julia Marino and Liam Brearley claim LAAX OPEN 2024 victories in snowboard slopestyle
Julia Marino at the Laax Open 24.
20 Jan 2024
Julian Sverresvold and Mia Langridge win the nineteenth edition of the contest, but the top rider in the overall ranking is Dmytro Luchkin from the Grom Men category.
18 Jan 2024
Zillertal Arena will host the 2nd Zillertal VÄLLEY RÄLLEY hosted by Blue Tomato on 20th and 21st January.
15 Jan 2024
- Sierra Kerr and Jett Schilling Claim Maiden World Junior Titles and Earn Place on 2024 Challenger Series - Benedetto and Bunch Earn Runner-up Finishes Amid World-Class Fields
Sierra Kerr (AUS) (L) and Jett Schilling (USA) (R) have become WSL World Junior Champions in Oceanside, California.
13 Jan 2024
“BOWLZILLA Gold Coast - Skating on Cloud Nine at Elanora Skatepark 24/02/2024
11 Jan 2024
Corvatsch adds new halfpipe to winter sports portfolio and celebrates its launch on February 24th, 2024
9 Jan 2024
The Black Yeti is ready to travel the world to find the next youth pros of Snowboard and Freeski.
8 Jan 2024