Industry and event happenings
Register now for 3 days of fun and skating in Italy...
6 Sep 2023
Joel Parkinson’s perfect ten-in-a-row seals a historic win at the Four Seasons Maldives Surfing Champions Trophy 2023
28 Aug 2023
The 4th and final stop on the French urban sports tour took place in Le Havre this weekend with 35,000 spectators and 200 riders taking part in the 4 competing disciplines: BMX Freestyle Park, Skateboard Bowl, Roller Freestyle Park and Scooter Bowl.
27 Aug 2023
* Gui Khury is now a two-time champion of Mega Park at a skateboarding complex on his grandparents' grounds * Skaters repeat the podium of last year's edition, only this time, with Rony Gomes in second and Ítalo Penarrubia in third
The champion Gui Khury.
22 Aug 2023
Betterpark Hintertux in the spotlight from October 6 – 8, 2023
21 Aug 2023
- Sara Wakita and Tenshi Iwami Claim Historic Victories at the Tamil Nadu International Surf Open QS 3000 - Pair Win First Ever World Surf Leauge Event in India - Shino Matsuda and Kian Martin Finish Runners-Up - Mahabalipuram Beach Turns on Pumping Surf for Finals Day
Finalists at the Tamil Nadu International Surf Open QS 3000 [Left-Right] Tenshi Iwami (JPN), Kian Martin (SWE), Sara Wakita (JPN) and Shino Matsuda (JPN).
20 Aug 2023
Donkey Bay in Namibia was the location of an impromptu surf event that brought together surfers from across the world to battle it out in the ocean for N$30,000 (R30,000). The Skeleton Bay Shootout, fuelled by Monster Energy, was a unique event that saw surfers compete in various categories, with the winners chosen by their peers.
18 Aug 2023
• Caroline Marks and Jack Robinson Win SHISEIDO Tahiti Pro Presented by Outerknown • Gabriel Medina and Caitlin Simmers Finish Runner-Up • Jack Robinson Claims Famous Victory in Tahiti to Clinch Last Spot in WSL Final 5 • Caitlin Simmers and Joao Chianca Will Compete in Rip Curl WSL Finals • Molly Picklum Provisionally Qualifies for Olympic Games Paris 2024 •
SHISEIDO Tahiti Pro Presented by Outerknown at Teahupo'o Finalists [Left-to-Right] Gabriel Medina (BRA), Caitlin Simmers (USA), Caroline Marks (USA), and Jack Robinson (AUS).
17 Aug 2023
- Delpero, Lemoigne, Odriozola, Hopkins Take Out 2023 Boardmasters Titles - Surfers Challenged All Week in Ever-Changing Fistral Lineup - Next Up: European QS Heads to France -
The four winners crowned at Fistral.
14 Aug 2023
- Prodigy Gui Khury gives show in São Paulo and takes title of the first stage of Vert Battle 2023. Current champion of the competition, the skateboarder from Curitiba, only 14 years old, shows incredible variation of maneuvers and shines in the Tietê Sports Center.
9 Aug 2023
Winter Games NZ is excited to announce a heavy hitting team representing Oceania at the inaugural International Obsidian, set to be held between the 9 - 13 September.
Valentino Guseli at Winter Games NZ 2022.
8 Aug 2023
- Winners Crowned at Wallex US Open of Surfing Presented by Pacifico and Huntington Beach Longboard Classic - Lindblad and Hanneman Claim Biggest Wins of Their Careers- Cousins Kaleopa’a and Stewart Share Podium and WSL Longboard Tour Rankings Lead
[From L to R] Eli Hanneman (HAW), Kelis Kaleopa'a (HAW), Kaniela Stewart (HAW), and Sawyer Lindblad (USA), winners of the Wallex US Open of Surfing Presented by Pacifico and Huntington Beach Longboard Classic.
7 Aug 2023
First Olympic Surfing Gold Medalist Italo Ferreira and respected journalist Laylan Connelly join Aguerre in recognition among the greats
Fernando Aguerre's imprint Photo.
6 Aug 2023
World champs to return for eleventh edition of iconic competition. From August 21 – 28, 2023 the breaks around Kuda Huraa will light up.
Freesurfer Mason Ho has been announced as one of this year's competitiors.
4 Aug 2023
The Surf Competition's 5th Edition at Kuta Beach Draws Record Entries and Showcases Indonesia’s best Junior Surfing Talents
3 Aug 2023
Here's the recap from Blue Tomato's annual skate tour!
1 Aug 2023
24 Invitees Announced at Rip Curl Cup Opening Ceremony - Potential Contest Swell Friday
30 Jul 2023
Appointments for the finals are confirmed in Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun and Madonna di Campiglio
World Rookie Tour Finals - Winner of the Rookie Women Half Pipe.
28 Jul 2023
- Lakey Peterson and Filipe Toledo Win 2023 Corona Open J-Bay - Picklum and Ewing Finish in Second Place - Colapinto, Ewing and Toledo Provisionally Qualify for Olympic Games Paris 2024 - WSL Final 5 Race Intensifies as Colapinto, Ewing, Picklum, Marks Clinch Spots -
Lakey Petersen (USA) and Filipe Toledo (BRA), winners of the Corona Open J-Bay 2023
20 Jul 2023
World’s premier junior surfing competition to be held November 24 - December 3, 2023.
Team Hawaii, 2022 Gold Medalist, El Salvador.
16 Jul 2023
Second Oldest Woodward Location Debuts the Largest Number of New Facilities Since its Original Opening With New Poco Loco and Progression Centre
Campers breaking through a roll of butcher paper to officially open the new facilities.
15 Jul 2023
Moldova, Finland, Romania: the road to Prague
14 Jul 2023
This time Blue Tomato's annual skate tour has been in Italy - here's the recap from Trento!
13 Jul 2023
- Pair Take Emphatic Victories at Lennox Head - Lennox Head Delivers Great Waves on Finals Day
Milla Brown (AUS) is chaired to victory at the Skullcandy Pro Junior at Lennox Head.
11 Jul 2023